Swatches are shipped via USPS for US customers and handed off to Canada Post for CA customers. Because swatches are small packages, we are not able to offer tracking for most cases (if you see a 5 digit code listed in your Azazie account, this is NOT a tracking number).
If you were emailed that your swatch order was shipped but your estimated delivery window has passed and you still don’t have it, you can request a replacement through your Azazie account.
To do so you’ll follow these steps:
- Log into your Azazie account. If you placed your order through Guest Checkout, make sure you are not logged into an Azazie.com account and then click here and input your order number and the email where you got your order confirmation email.
- Click on your order number and you'll be taken to the order details page.
- At the bottom of the page you'll click where it says "Order Not Delivered," as pictured:
- You'll be taken to checkout once more where you'll make sure your shipping address is correct or update to a different address before clicking "Continue Checkout" to place your order:
You'll be able to see your new estimated delivery window at the bottom of the page by the swatch.
- Once placed, you'll see your new order number and will be emailed a confirmation:
If you run into any issues, please do feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team but please keep in mind that they will not be able to speed up delivery of your replacement swatch or give you tracking information for the order.