All customers who have ordered an At-Home Try on Dress will have the option to purchase the dress to keep if they like it. Each dress will sell for retail value (plus applicable sales tax) and all Try-On Dresses purchased to keep are final sale.
This article includes helpful information on this subject including:
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
- You must purchase the dress BEFORE returning any of the additional dresses in the order.
- Make sure you take the dress out of its packaging, examine it for any defects, and try it on to be sure it’s the correct size, color, and style.
- Try-On Dresses that have been returned or are in transit back to us cannot be purchased. Returned orders cannot be reshipped back to you.
- Any Try-On Dresses that you do not wish to keep need to be returned within the 7-day return window. If you need an extension, follow these instructions.
- Try-On Dresses purchased at full price are nonreturnable and nonrefundable.
COMPLETING THE PURCHASE:
You can follow the below instructions to process the purchase of your order:
- Go to your order summary page, based on how you checked out:
Log into your Azazie.com account and go to your "My Account" page. Click on the order number containing the At-Home Try On Dress you'd like to purchase.
Click here and enter the order number and email address used at checkout for the At-Home Try On Dress. If you also have an Azazie.com account, be sure you are already logged out before you click "here."
- On the Order Summary page, click on the "Purchase Try-On Dress(es)" button at the bottom of the page under "ACTIONS":
If you have returned the rest of your try-on order, you will not see the purchase option and instead will need to reach out to our customer service team to help you complete the purchase.
- Select the At-Home Try On Dress(es) that you would like to purchase at full price and select “Continue.”
Please note, you will need to select the dress(es) you are purchasing before the “Continue” button will allow you to continue on to the payment page:
- Follow the payment process as normal and at the review stage you will be required to confirm that you agree to the following terms and conditions:
"I confirm that everything in my order is correct. I understand that try-on dresses are not brand new and may show signs of wear due to being a part of our At-Home Try On Program. I acknowledge that try-on dresses are final sale and cannot be returned for any reason."
Once you've read the statement check the box and click "Place My Order."
After your purchase is completed, you’ll receive an email confirmation for your records and your purchased Try-On Dresses will appear as a new order within your account or, if you originally checked out as a guest, can be viewed using the "Track My Order" page.
If you believe a purchase for Try-On Dresses was made in error, please contact our Customer Service team within 24 hours and we’ll do our best to assist you.