After nearly a year, COVID-19 continues to dominate many aspects of our lives, including how we plan and prepare for special events.
Here at Azazie, we’re still closely monitoring news reports and updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) regarding the virus so we can take every necessary precaution to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees.
We’re also doing our best to support our customers who may become impacted by changing restrictions. To better help parties plan for their upcoming events, we recommend reading over the following:
- WHEN TO ORDER: We always recommend ordering any made to order items 3-4 months in advance of an event. As restrictions continue to change across the country, it is especially important that orders be placed no sooner than 4 months in advance as our return policy is limited.
- ORDER STATUS: If you have an order you'd like to check the status for, you can use our "Track Your Order" feature if you checked out as a guest or you may login into your Azazie.com account and go to "My Account."
- DELAYS: We are not currently experiencing delays; all orders are being shipped in a timely manner. However, some carriers may be experiencing delays on their end and we are not responsible if they do become delayed.
Once your order does ship, you’ll be emailed a tracking number. For updates on your delivery and more information about potential carrier delays, you can visit the following websites:
- RETURN POLICY: To better support customers impacted by COVID-19, we have increased our return window for standard size dresses and accessories to 45 days from delivery. Returns of 3+ dresses or separates within 6 months will be charged a 10% return fee.
Please keep in mind that if your event gets postponed or cancelled and you are past your 45 days or have a non-returnable item (like a custom size dress), we will not accept the item back.
- REFUNDS: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, processing returns may take an additional 10-14 days once we get the package back. You will receive an email confirmation for your records once your return is complete and we have processed your refund.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.