If you have a Standard Size (A0-A30) dress or accessory that you would like to return, you may absolutely do so within 15 days of delivery by logging into your azazie.com account and requesting a prepaid return label (for full return policy, go here).
Please keep in mind that Custom Sizing and Ready to Ship dresses are non-returnable and Sample orders come with a pre-paid return label in the box.
Below are step by step instructions for processing your return request:
- Log into your Azazie Account and go to "My Orders," here for US customers and here for CA customers.
- Find your order and click "Return Items" under "Action." You will be taken to the Return Form page.
- Check each item you would like to return and click "Continue."
- You'll be asked to specify why you would like to process the return. Once filled out, continue to check out and you'll be emailed a pre-paid return label within 24 hours.
Once you have your pre-paid return label, you'll follow these steps to get the item(s) sent back to us for a refund:
- Print out the pre-paid return label PDF. The first page will contain an RMA form that you'll fill out and place inside the box with your return items. This page will have the date you need to get the order postmarked by. The second page will be the return label.
- Pack the items you’d like to return back into the original box they arrived in or a box of similar or smaller size (if it is bigger, you may be charged for shipping as the return label may not cover the cost).
- Remove all previous labels and tape the new one on top of the box.
- Drop the package off with the specified carrier (listed on the return label) before the return label expires.
Keep in mind that it can take over a week for a package to arrive back to us and a few more days for it to be processed back into our warehouse. Once the package is processed we'll get to work on your refund and email you a confirmation for your records. It may take your financial institution additional days to process the refund back to the original form of payment.
If you forget to include your return paperwork inside the box with your items, no need to worry! As long as you use the return label we provided and are sending back the approved items, you'll be totally fine.