Please Note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, processing returns may take an additional 10-14 days. You will receive an email confirmation for your records once your return is complete and we have processed your refund. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
In response to shelter in place mandates caused by the current global health crisis, we've temporarily extended our return policy for standard size dresses and accessories to 45 days after delivery (for the full return policy, go here).
REQUESTING A RETURN LABEL:
- Log into your Azazie account and go to "My Account," here for US customers and here for CA customers. If you checked out using Guest Checkout, click here and fill out the form.
- Find your order and click "Return Items" under "Action." You will be taken to the Return Form page. For Guest Checkout, this option will be on the lower right hand side of the page.
- Check each item you would like to return and click "Continue."
- Fill out the provided form explaining why you would like to return and we'll email you a pre-paid return label within 24 hours. This will go to the email on file for your order.
If you don't get your return label within 24 hours, please reach out to our customer service team asap. If you wait too long and end up past your return window, we may not be able to help.
SENDING THE ORDER BACK:
- Print out the pre-paid return label PDF. The first page will contain an RMA form that what items have been approved for return, instructions for returning, and when the return label, on the second page, must be used.
- Pack the items you’d like to return back into the original box they arrived in or a box of similar or smaller size (if it is bigger, you may be charged for shipping as the return label may not cover the cost). Be sure to include the RMA form in the box with the items.
- Remove all previous labels and tape the return label page on top of the box.
- Drop the package off with the specified carrier (listed on the return label) before the return label expires. Once you date on your return label passes, it will be rejected.
|IMPORTANT: Once your return is in transit back to us we cannot resend any of the items to you. Please make sure you do not include non-Azazie items in your return package as we are unable to send them back to you.|
Keep in mind that it can take over a week for a package to arrive back to us and a few more days for it to be processed back into our warehouse. Once the package is processed we'll get to work on your refund and email you a confirmation for your records. It may take your financial institution additional days to process the refund back to the original form of payment.
If you don't have a personal printer, your local FedEx Office store, Office Max, Office Depot, or library will likely be able to help you for a small fee.
If you forget to include your return paperwork inside the box with your items, no need to worry! As long as you use the return label we provided and are sending back the approved items, you'll be totally fine.
Please do not ship items back without approval first. Orders sent back to us without approval may be rejected.