The best way to determine a junior bridesmaid's size is to measure their bust, waist, and hips according to our guidelines and then compare them to our size chart page. You can find our measuring guide and a handy video at the top of this page as well.
On the size chart page there is a tab that reads "Junior Bridesmaid" and if you click that, you'll see the size chart for our junior sizes:
We carry sizes J6 - J16 in our junior sizes but keep in mind that our sizing is different from retail sizing so you'll definitely want to measure your junior bridesmaid before deciding on a size. The dresses are also intended for ages 8-12.
Our standard size junior dresses are returnable, just like any other standard size dresses. The dress must be returned in its original condition within 10 days of its arrival and must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and undamaged with the original tags attached. We cannot process the return of any faulty items.
We do offer custom sizing for our junior styles but there are some limitations with the dress patterns. If the measurements provided are smaller than a J6 or bigger than a J16, we won't be able to custom make the junior style. The measurements need to fall within the junior size chart.
However, we may be able to custom order an adult style to your junior bridesmaids measurements but there are a few important things to note before deciding on this option:
- Custom Sizing is nonreturnable for any reason.
- Adult styles are intended for ages 13 and up.
- Additional alterations may need to be done if ordering an adult style. We offer some alteration reimbursements with custom sizing that can help with this.
- We cannot custom make any adult styles with a bust measurement smaller than 30 inches.
- If you want the padding/boning removed, contact us within 24 hours of placing the order.
There is always a chance that if you custom order an adult style for a junior bridesmaid, we may not be able to make it. If this happens, we'll get in touch immediately to let you know and offer solutions so be sure to input your most up to date contact info when you place the order.