For a limited time, all of our US customers are eligible to sign up to win a $1000 voucher for Azazie products. That's a whole lot of dresses! 👗✨
This special giveaway will be running for the first six months of the year, but you'll only be able to win during the entry period that you submit your email address for. Only one entry per person for the duration of the sweepstakes.
To sign up, just fill out the form that will pop up on the website and fill out your information (including your name, email, wedding date, and wedding role). If the pop up form closes before you have a chance to sign up, you can still sign up here by clicking "Click Here to Enter."
Once the entrance period is over, we'll choose a winner and be in touch within a few days! Below is a list of the different entry periods for the promotion:
Entry Period #1: January 1, 2019 at 12:00am PST to January 31, 2019 at 11:59pm PST
Entry Period #2: February 1, 2019 at 12:00am PST to February 28, 2019 at 11:59pm PST
Entry Period #3: March 1, 2019, 2018 at 12:00am PST to March 31, 2019 at 11:59pm PST
Entry Period #4: April 1, 2019 at 12:00am PST to April 30, 2019 at 11:59pm PST
Entry Period #5: May 1, 2019 at 12:00am PST to May 31, 2019 at 11:59pm PST
Entry Period #6: June 1, 2019 at 12:00am PST to June 30, 2019at 11:59pm PST
Some Important Stuff:
- The giveaway is only eligible for US residents who are ages 18+ years old.
- One winner will be chosen each month.
- Only one entry per person for the duration of the sweepstakes.
- Odds depend on the number of entries.
- No purchase is necessary.
- By entering your email, you are subscribing to Azazie emails.
- Please read our Official Rules for more details about the giveaway.
We are excited to announce that the winners for the first three entry periods have been chosen! Congratulations to our winners! 🎉
- January: Kristina R of Auston, MN
- February: Stephanie R of San Francisco, CA
- March: Dominique L of Parks, AZ
Please keep in mind that in general, we are unable to offer vouchers or gift cards. This giveaway is a special exception. Thank you so much for your understanding! 💗