PLACING AN ORDER:
We've made placing an order with us as easy as possible! In general, you'll follow the same steps when ordering most items (with a few tweaks here and there), as shown below:
- Go to the item page, choose your preferred color, and, size (if ordering custom, you'll check the "Custom Size (Free)" box and input your measurements in inches):
Select "Add to Bag" if you have other items to add to your back otherwise, choose "Buy Now" to immediately be taken to your shopping bag to start the checkout process.
- Once in your shopping bag (click the shopping bag icon in the upper right hand corner to enter it, if needed) you'll need to choose a Showroom ID that you would like the order associated with, if you previously created or accepted an invite to somebody's showroom (this is to ensure color consistency). Then click "Secure Checkout," as pictured:
NOTE: We offer 1 free garment bag for up to 2 made to order dresses in the shopping bag. If you need additional ones, you'll need to add them to your shopping bag and purchase them from here.
- You'll be taken to stage one of checkout where you'll input your event date, your preferred address and your preferred shipping method (if expedited shipping is available for the order, it will appear). If you have a coupon code, click where it reads "Add a promo code" below the price listed on the right side. Once done, you'll choose "Continue Checkout."
Please note that before you input your address, you'll see an estimated delivery window beside the item page. Once you've inputted your address, it will update to reflect the delivery window for your location.
- This will bring you to the review stage of checkout. You'll review your shipping address, payment information, and that everything is correct with the order. If it is, check that you "confirm that everything in my order is correct, including color, measurements, and style, and I have read AZAZIE's return policy and Dye Lot FAQ" and select "Place My Order."
NOTE: Please take the time to review the Return Policy before completing the order.
- You'll be taken to a confirmation page that will give you an order number and you will be emailed a confirmation once the payment has processed. Please be sure to read all emails from us carefully and make sure that you get your confirmation email saying we have received payment.
Orders will not be processed until payment has been submitted and received. If your payment doesn't go through, we will email you to notify of this and give you the opportunity to continue with the order. If you get this email and think you completed your order, please double check the status of your order through your azazie.com account or, if you used guest checkout, click here.
Depending on your location, you may be required to pay some sales tax for your order. If this happens, the exact amount will be determined and listed at checkout once your Shipping Address has been inputed and saved.
Please keep in mind that these taxes are based on your address and are state mandated, we do not have any control over the amount.