To check on the status of your order, you'll just want to click the below button. Once clicked, you'll be directed to our sign in page where you can input your order number and the email used to place the order if you used our Guest Checkout feature (on the left side) or, if you used your Azazie account to check out, you can sign into your account (on the right side):
If you log into your azazie.com account, you'll need to click the order number you'd like to see an update on. And keep in mind that if you don't see your order under your account, it's possible you ordered using guest checkout so you'll want to log out and then click the button again.
Understanding the Status Page:
Either path will take you to the status page for your order and you'll see something similar to the following:
There are between 3-5 stages that an order can undergo before it arrives to the customer and the number will depend on the type of order. Quick ship items like At-Home Try On dresses and swatches will only go through 3 stages whereas a made to order item, like a wrap or dress, will require 5.
Here is a break down of all 5 steps:
- Order Placed means that the order has been placed and is in preproduction. During this time, you can request changes to your order or request that it be cancelled.
- Order Confirmed means that the payment went through and the order is in preproduction. During this time, the customer can request changes to their order or request that it be cancelled. If the item is a quick ship item, like a swatch or try on dress, then this stage will mean that the order is being processed for shipping.
- Order In Production will only show for made to order items and means that your order has moved into production and changes can no longer be made. Because we are a made to order company, this will be the longest stage an order remains in and generally during this stage, we have no further updates.
- Final Production Stages is another stage that will only show for made to order items and means that the order is at the very end of production and will be shipping soon (usually within a week or so).
- Shipped means that the order finished and is on its way to you! You should be emailed a tracking number for certain orders at this point but if you have not, the tracking number will be listed on the order summary page on the upper left hand side (below "Expected Delivery").
Please keep in mind that these updates are the same as those available to our customer service team, so we likely won't have more up to date information that this!