VIEWING YOUR ORDER PROGRESS PAGE:
Whether you used your Azazie Account or Guest Checkout, you'll be able to view your order's progress at anytime on the website as follows:
- ACCOUNT CHECKOUT:
Click here to log into you Azazie account and you will then be taken to your list of orders. Then click on the order in question and you'll be able to see your order progress, order details, and your delivery window.
Please keep in mind that if you can't log into your account or you are unable to find your order once you do, you may have used Guest Checkout instead. Sign out of your account and follow the instructions below instead.
- GUEST CHECKOUT:
Click here and input the email address used at checkout along with your order number and you'll be taken to your order progress page where you'll see the order's current status, it's details, and your delivery window.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR ORDER'S STATUS:
No matter how you checked out, the order progress page will look the same and will include a grey progress bar that fills in with pink as it moves between the order's 3-5 stages (depending on the order type):
Here is a break down of all 5 stages:
- Order Placed: The order has been placed but we have not received payment. The order will not move to the next stage until payment is received. Learn more about this here.
- Order Confirmed: We received payment and the order is in pre-production or pre-processing stage. During this time, the order can be cancelled or changes can be requested.
- Order In Production: This means the order is currently being sewn. We are a predominately made-to order company so items are not pre-made and this stage can take several weeks.
- Final Production Stages: The order is just about complete and will be likely ship within a week. At this stage, it's too late to cancel, change, or expedite the order.
- Shipped: The order is completed and has shipped out to you.
Please keep in mind that these updates are the same as those available to our customer service team, so we likely won't have more up to date information than what you're seeing!
CHECKING YOUR DELIVERY WINDOW:
You can view your estimated delivery window on your order progress page in the top left corner in green writing:
Please keep in mind that this window is the same as the window that was provided at checkout (based on your shipping address) and our system is not set up to make changes to this window. It's possible your order could arrive sooner but we cannot guarantee delivery sooner than the estimated delivery window.
We cannot speed up your order if you need it sooner.
FINDING YOUR TRACKING NUMBER:
We provide the tracking information (if applicable to the order) under the Order Progress page (below the delivery window) once the order has either moved to the end of production or has shipped:
Keep in mind that the tracking may not update until the order has been marked as shipped and it has been at least 24 hours (this is how long it can take the carrier to scan the package in).
Once shipped, you'll want to reach out to the carrier for any updates on the order's delivery progress as our customer service team will not have any additional updates.