We know how important it is to make sure that your order makes it within the same dye lot as the rest of the party.
To ensure color consistency, a member of your party will want to create and invite everybody to their Showroom so you can all have access to the unique ID associated with the showroom. Your party can then place your orders within the same 24 hours, using the unique ID associated with the Showroom prior to checkout!
To make sure your order ends up within the same dye lot as the rest of your party, you'll want to follow these easy steps:
1. Make sure that you have been invited to your party's showroom and that your party is supposed to order within the next 24 hours. If you are not sure, double check with your bride and read over our dye lot FAQ.
2. Add all of the items you need to your shopping bag and once you are ready to proceed to checkout, you'll be able to choose the Showroom ID:
3. Click where it reads "*Please choose a party" and a drop down menu will appear:
4. We do require that a showroom ID be chosen prior to checkout and a warning will light up if one is not chosen:
5. Once the correct ID is chosen, you'll be able to select "Continue Checkout" to complete your transaction.
Please keep in mind that if your party is ordering different colors, there is no need to worry about the Showroom ID at checkout. Only like colors in the same fabric can be made in the same dye lot.
If you have any questions about our dye lots or anything else, please do feel free to reach out to our amazing group of stylists at email@example.com