We recently streamlined the ordering process for custom sizing to make it as easy of a process as possible!
Once you've created your Azazie account, have read our Custom Sizing FAQs, and have your measurements (for US customers, click here for the size chart page and for Canada customers, click here), you will want to follow these steps to place your custom order:
- Go to the main page for the dress you plan to order. For this example, we'll use the Ginger.
- Choose your color and check the box that reads "CUSTOM SIZE (FREE)" below all of the standard sizes:
- Additional space to input your measurements will appear. You will want to input your bust, waist, hips, height, and hollow to floor measurements in inches (for height, remember that there are 12 inches in 1 foot). For floor length styles, there will be an option for "Extra Length" for heels:
- Next, check that you "understand that Custom Sizes are final sale and that while Azazie will make my order according to the measurements I have provided, my dress may require additional alterations at my expense and may not appear exactly as it does online":
- Select "Add to Bag" or "Buy Now" to go straight to checkout (this won't give you the chance to choose your Showroom ID to ensure color consistency with your party).
- If you choose "Add to Bag," you'll be taken to your shopping bag. Review that everything is correct, choose a Showroom ID if applicable, and select "Continue Checkout":
- Fill out all shipping and payment information, review everything one last time, and complete checkout!