We take quality issues very seriously here at Azazie, so please contact our Azazie Customer Support team as soon as possible if you have any problems with your purchases.
What is considered a defect?
- Rips or tears in the fabric
- Missing beads or embellishments
- Stitching coming undone
- Zipper malfunction
- Incorrect size or measurements
- Color or fabric not as described
- Any other feature that makes the dress not wearable or less functional than it should be.
What is the process for returning a defective item?
2. Provide the customer service team with the required information, including photos and videos of yourself measuring according to the measurement guide, a photo of the full hang tag with the AZ and QC numbers, the exact date of your event, your order number, and photos of the dress on you.
3. Await for their instructions, which may include returning the item to them for inspection or providing additional information.
4. Once the item is received, or the additional information is provided, the customer service team will investigate the issue and determine the best course of action.
5. If the item is determined to be defective, Azazie will provide a replacement or refund, based on our policies and the date of your event. Depending on the result of your defect claim, you may need to pay for the restocking fee of the returned item.
How long does it take to process a defect claim?
Our Azazie Customer Support team replies to all customer enquiries within 24 hours, especially those involving defect claims. Giving precise information and clear images will speed up the process.
Will I be reimbursed for the full amount of the item?
If the item is determined to be defective, Azazie will provide a replacement or refund, based on our policies and the date of your event. For more information on refunds, click here.
Can I exchange the defective item for a different size or color?
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer exchanges at this time. However, once you've reported your defective item and it is accepted, you can then request a replacement or a new dress in the size or color of your choice.