Please keep in mind that all Azazie dresses are made to order to reduce waste and keep the costs low to our customers.
We ship all of our products within the US and to Canada, with the exception of sample dresses, which we can currently only ship within the US. The US Territories we do ship to include, American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands. We also ship to APO or MPO addresses via USPS.
We ship FedEx Basic for most orders within the US, with the exception of swatches and accessories which are shipped USPS. Orders to Canada will be shipped USPS and then transferred to Canada Post. Orders going to Alaska or Hawaii will be shipped via USPS.
We also understand that colors on your computer screen can differ a bit to how they appear in person. So, we advise that you order and view our swatches to ensure all color choices.
PRODUCTION AND SHIP TIME:
Your order is confirmed with our inventory and quality control team. If everything looks good (no unusual measurements, address info, etc.) they will approve the order and send it to the tailors to get to work. This can take 1-3 business days. Then, each dress is made-to-order by our tailors. This can take up to 6 weeks. You can't rush artisan quality work! Your dress is shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in San Jose. FedEx Ground shipping times vary from 1-10 business days, depending on your region. See the handy FedEx Ground shipping map below to figure out the standard shipping time for your region. Shipping to Canada can take an additional week to go through customs.
Every dress is made-to-order, so the turnaround time is the same, whether you order a standard size dress or a made-to-measure custom.
Once your order has been shipped, we cannot change the delivery address nor delivery options. We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen packages. By signing up for FedEx Delivery Manager you can reroute or hold packages, get up-to-date tracking, and even leave delivery instructions for your FedEx driver. Sign up for free at https://www.fedex.com/us/delivery/.
At this time, we do not offer any expedited shipping. In order to get your dress to you sooner, we offer rush production on many of our styles. Items with lace, heavy beading, and embellishments cannot be rushed because of the delicate material and close attention to detail that our dressmakers need to take in order to make sure everything is perfect! Keep in mind that rush production is not rush shipping. Rush production is an extra fee we charge to push your dress to the head of the line. Rush production is a flat $50 per dress and is nonrefundable for any reason.
We charge a flat shipping rate based on your purchase subtotal. You can find our shipping costs below:
|Up to $49.99||$6.95||$33.95|
|$50 - $99.99||$9.95||$37.95|
|$100 - $149.99||$9.95||$42.95|
|$150 - $199.99||$9.95||$46.95|
|$200 - $249.99||$19.95||$49.95|
|$250 - $299.99||$19.95||$57.95|
|$300 - $349.99||$19.95||$64.95|
|$350 - $399.99||$19.95||$72.95|
|$400 - $449.99||$29.95||$79.95|
|$450 - $499.99||$29.95||$87.95|
|$500 - $699.99||$29.95||$94.95|
|$700 - $999.99||$39.95||$94.95|
|$1000 - $1499.99||$69.95||$144.95|
|$1500 - $1999.99||$99.95||$194.95|
|$2000 - $2499.99||$129.95||$244.95|
|$2500 - $2999.99||$159.95||$294.95|
|$3000 - $9999.99||$199.95||$344.95|
|$10000 and above||$299.95||$344.95|
SHIPPING TO CANADA:
At this time, we are not able to ship sample dresses to Canada.
A couple of things to keep in mind for our Canadian customers:
- All our prices are in USD. Your bank will apply any conversion rates after you place your order, and if you are refunded for any reason they will apply the conversion rates again. Your financial institution may charge a fee for this.
- Shipping to Canada does cost more, check out our shipping charges chart above for more details.
- Canadian customers are responsible for any and all customs and duties fees that may be applied at the border. We do not control these fees.
- For any standard size returns, we offer a full refund on the dress price only. That means that for our Canadian customers, in addition to shipping fees not being refunded, any customs or duty fees will also not be refunded.
- If you are near the border, you may want to consider a service where you can have your package. Shipped to a US address, then they notify you to come pick it up. Two companies some customers let us know about are:
1. CBI in Niagara Falls, NY
2. 5D packaging in Blaine, WA