If you're having some trouble with your payment, we do have some tips that usually work, but we're not able to override the actual system to accept a payment if it won't go through.
Some things you can try that may work include:
1. Make sure all information is correct including credit card number, expiration date, security code, billing address, and zip code if asked.
2. Try refreshing the page, or logging completely out and then logging back in.
3. Start over with a new order instead of trying to pay for the same order over again.
4. Try using a different card.
5. Try using PayPal if you have a PayPal account.
6. If your payment is still declined, you may need to contact your bank. Occasionally, when purchasing from an online company for the first time, your financial institution will issue a hold on the funds if they are unfamiliar with it.
One thing to keep in mind is that even if your bank approves the payment, our processor may decline it if it does not pass the necessary security checks set up. If you've tried everything else, feel free to reach out to our awesome team of stylists and we can look into this for you.
What types of payments do you accept?