If you've ordered a custom size dress and needed some alterations done, don't worry, we can absolutely help out with that. All you need to do is submit your receipt from the tailor, follow the instructions and fill out the requested info, and we'll do the rest!
We recently updated our process for submitting alterations receipts:
1. Go into "My Orders" in your Azazie.com account.
2. Click "Alteration reimbursement“ under "actions"
3. Choose the custom size dress you had altered.
4. Write a detailed description about alteration.
5. Input reimbursement amount.
Please see reimbursement limits for our dresses* below:
Dress $99 or less - Reimbursement limit $35
Dress $100 - $199 - limit $50
Dress above $200 - limit $75
*We do not offer alterations reimbursement for standard sizes.
6. Upload receipt of alteration and submit.
Once your reimbursement is approved we will process your refund back to your original form of payment. However, if too much time has passed since your order arrived, we may need to refund you via check and we'll reach out to you to let you know!
If you have any questions about the process, please reach out to our awesome team of stylists!
Can I return my custom dress?