If you've ordered a custom size dress and needed some alterations done, don't worry, we can absolutely help out with that! All you need to do is log into your azazie.com account, submit your alterations receipt, and and we'll do the rest!
We recently updated our process for submitting alterations receipts as follows:
1. Go into "My Orders" in your Azazie.com account.
2. Click "Alteration Reimbursement“ under "ACTION"
3. Choose the custom size dress you had altered and you'll be brought to the following page:
4. Write a detailed description about the alterations you received under the first box.
5. In the "Reimbursement Amount" box, put how much you are requesting back, keeping in mind our reimbursement limits for our dresses* below in USD:
Dress $59 and under - limit $20
Dress $60 - $99 - limit $35
Dress $100 - $199 - limit $50
Dress above $200 - limit $75
*We do not offer alterations reimbursement for standard sizes.
For Canadian customers, view our reimbursement limits in CAD here.
6. Upload receipt of alteration and submit by selecting the "choose a file" button. If the file is too big, you may need to save it in a smaller format.
7. Select the "Submit" button and your reimbursement request will be submitted for approval. Once that is done, we will process your refund back to your original form of payment. However, if too much time has passed since your order arrived, we may need to refund you via check and we'll reach out to you to let you know!
If you have any questions about the process, please reach out to our awesome team of stylists!