Because custom sizing is nonreturnable, we offer some alteration reimbursements to help achieve a closer fit. We'll cover up to a certain amount based on the price of the item that was ordered, as follows:
- Dress $59 and under - limit $20
- Dress $60 - $99 - limit $35
- Dress $100 - $199 - limit $50
- Dress above $200 - limit $75
Canadian customers can view these prices in CAD here.
As of August 13, alteration requests must be submitted to us within 6 months of placing your order. After that period of time, we'll no longer be able to process the reimbursement.
To process your reimbursement, you'll get your dress altered locally and then submit a receipt through your Azazie.com account, as instructed below. If you have trouble processing your reimbursement or if you checked out as a guest, just email us a photo of your receipt and your order number and we'll take care of the rest.
Please keep in mind, that standard sizing (A0-A30) are not eligible for reimbursements.
STEPS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR RECIPT:
- Go into "My Account" in your Azazie.com account:
- Find your order and click "Alteration Reimbursement“ under "ACTION":
- Choose the custom dress that you had alterations done to and select "Continue":
- Write a detailed description about the alterations you received under the first box, choose how much you would like back under the second box (see alteration reimbursement limits below), upload the photo of your receipt with the "Choose a File" button, and click "Submit":
Once the the "Submit" button has been clicked, we will get to work on processing your refund back to your original form of payment. However, if too much time has passed since your order arrived, we may need to refund you via check. If that happens, we'll be in touch.