We dye all of our fabrics in large batches called dye lots. There can be the slightest of variations between these dye lots and for this reason, we’ve developed steps that bridal parties can take if they want to be sure that their bridesmaid dresses come from the same dye lot:
- Create a Showroom
Have the bride or another member of the bridal party create a showroom and invite the rest of the party to join it. The Showroom with have a unique ID number that the party can choose at checkout when they place their orders within the same 24 hour period.
- Decide on a Fabric Type
Be sure that your party are ordering styles of the same fabric type as different fabrics take on color differently and will have stronger variations.
- Decide on a Date to Order
Choose a date that works best for everybody to order their dresses; it should be 4 months before the wedding. Everybody must order within the same 24 hour period.
- Place the Orders
When placing the orders on the decided day, the party must choose the Showroom ID while in their shopping bag, immediately prior to checkout. After 24 hours from when the first member of the party orders with it, the Showroom ID will become inactive. This cannot be reversed.
Once everybody has ordered using the Showroom ID, it will be reflected at the bottom of the Showroom under the “My Dashboard” section.
Keep in Mind:
- Only adult bridesmaid dresses can be made in the same dye lot. Junior bridesmaid dresses and Mother of the Bride styles cannot be made from the same dye lots as bridesmaid dresses. They are made by specially trained seamstresses who don’t have access to the same dye lots used for bridesmaid dresses.
- Even if a multiple Mother of the Bride or Junior bridesmaid styles are ordered in the same order or using the showroom, we still will not be able to confirm that they will be made within the same dye lot.
- Ready made items like Special Occasion Dresses, Ready to Ship Dresses, and Groomsmen accessories cannot be made in the same dye lot.
- Screen resolutions can alter the way colors look so be sure to order swatches before deciding on a color to ensure it is what you want.
- This process for ensuring color consistency is currently unavailable on our Apps.
If a member of your party forgets any of the above steps, reach out to us with your Showroom ID and a complete list of your party’s order numbers. If more than 72 hours have passed from when the first person in your party ordered, we will be unable to add any additional party members to the same dye lot as your party.