|Our Dye Lot Policy has changed! If your party orders a variety of styles, even if it is the same fabric, they may not be made in the same dye lot. Slight color differences may exist between different styles since some styles can only be made at select factories. We recommend everyone select the same style if it is important all dresses are made in the same dye lot. If anyone in your party orders a different style, even if it is the same fabric, it may not be made with the rest of the dresses in your party and there may be a slight color variance.|
To ensure your gowns are made from the same dye lot, please have your bridesmaids choose the same style and order within 24 hours of each other, selecting the Showroom ID for your party at checkout. There can be some slight color variation between different fabrics even when ordering through the Showroom, as each fabric absorbs the dye differently. If it is important for all of your dresses to be made from the same dye lot, we recommend everyone orders the same style and use the Showroom order process below. Different styles cannot be made from the same dye lot, but any color variation will be minor.
- Create a Showroom -
Assign someone from your party to be in charge of ordering dresses and have them create a Showroom! Once the Showroom is created, they can invite the rest of the party to join. Each Showroom is assigned a unique ID number (also known as "Party ID" or "Showroom ID") that everyone who is invited to the Showroom will be able to select at checkout.
IMPORTANT: Once the first order is placed using your Showroom ID a countdown timer will begin and the rest of your party will only have 24 hours to place their orders before your Showroom ID becomes inactive.
- Select your style(s) -
If color matching is important, we recommend choosing a single style for everyone to order to ensure all dresses are made from the same dye lot. If your party is wearing multiple styles, we may not be able to make all dresses from the same dye lot and there may be slight color variation.
- Choose your order date -
Choose a date at least 4 months before your event when everyone will place their orders. After the first order is placed the rest of your party will only have 24 Hours to place their orders so it's very important that you make sure everyone knows when they need to place their order. We recommend having the Showroom owner help facilitate and organize the ordering of dresses for your party!
- Place your orders -
Once you decide what day your party will order on, remind everyone to choose the Showroom ID while in their shopping bag, immediately prior to checkout. Orders placed with Rush Production cannot be added to the same dye lot
If you forget to choose your Showroom ID at checkout, you can follow these steps for adding your order to a Showroom after it's closed (if eligible): I forgot to choose my showroom ID at checkout!
Keep in Mind:
- We can only make dresses that are the same style and color from the same dye lot. If your party is ordering different styles, we may not be able to make them all from the same dye lot and there may be slight color variation.
- Only adult bridesmaid dresses can be made in the same dye lot. We cannot make junior bridesmaid dresses or mother-of-the-bride dresses from the same dye lot as bridesmaid dresses or other JBD/MOB dresses.
- Ready-made items like Special Occasion Dresses, Ready to Ship Dresses, and Groomsmen accessories cannot be added to dye lots.
- Screen resolutions can alter the way colors look: Be sure to order swatches before deciding on a color to ensure it is what you want.
- The Showroom is currently only available on our Desktop and Mobile sites.
- If you're ordering dresses in different colors or fabrics, you do not need to add a Showroom ID during checkout for color consistency, but we still recommend using this method to track your party's orders!
- Showroom IDs expire after 24 hours from the time the first order is placed. You will still have access to your Showroom and be able to see what everyone has ordered (if you're the owner), but new orders cannot be placed with your Showroom ID.
- Orders placed with Rush Production cannot be added to a Showroom ID.