Please Note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, processing returns may take an additional 10-14 days. You will receive an email confirmation for your records once your return is complete and we have processed your refund. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
After a package arrives back, it may take several days for it to get processed back into our warehouse. Once this is completed, a refund application is created and the refund process begins.
The refund generally takes 5-7 days to process on our end and after that, it can take your financial institution several more days to get the funds back into your account.
Refunds are automatically processed back to the original form of payment and we'll email you a confirmation once this is completed on our end. If you have any questions about your refund after that, you'll want to direct them to your financial institution.
Important Notes Regarding Refunds:
- Card Cancelled: If your refund has been processed but the card you used to place your order has been cancelled, no need to worry. The refund is processed back to the account linked to your card, not to the card itself.
- Account Closed: If your account has since closed, the refund may still be processed back to your bank but they can definitely pass the funds onto you! To help with that, do feel free to reach out to us and we can provide you with some helpful documentation you can send to them.
- Gift Cards: We do not recommend using gift cards (Visa, Master Card, etc) to place orders but if you do, please hold onto the gift card. If you decide to make a return, the refund will go back onto the gift card. We have no way to stop this or change the refund method.
- Checks: We cannot refund via check upon request. If a refund is sent via check and a new check is needed, then a $25 handling fee will be deducted from the original refund amount to process the cancellation of the first check. This fee cannot be waived for any reason.
- Please keep in mind that rush* and shipping fees are nonrefundable.