We completely understand that sometimes dresses just don't work out, whether because of the size, color, or style. But no need to worry, we are here to help!
Azazie will issue a full refund, minus any shipping, if you are not 100% satisfied with your standard size dress. The dress must be returned in its original condition within 15 days of its arrival to you. The item must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and undamaged with the original tags attached. We cannot process the return of any faulty items.
This same policy applies to all of our accessories and separates!
HOW TO RETURN:
- Log in to your Account, here for US customers and here for Canadian Customers.
- Select the order you’d like to return, and fill in the return form under Returns and Refunds.
- Customer Service will email you with an attached Return Merchandise Authorization form(RMA). Please print out the form.
- Pack the items you’d like to return into the original box, or box of similar size, with the RMA form and attach the return label.
- Drop into any FedEx dropbox within 5 days to guarantee that we receive it in time.
- Once the refund has been processed, the funds will be credited back to your original bank account or online payment account.
Azazie will only issue one prepaid return label per order. You will be responsible for paying shipping fees including, but not limited to, the cost to ship and any shipping materials on additional returns. Because of this, we recommend returning all unwanted items at one time.
The return label will appear as an attachment in an email and will need to be printed out. For those who don't have access to printers at home, you can always check out your local library or have see if the carrier can print it out for you at their location.
For Us customers, the return carrier will generally be FedEx and for Canadian customers it will be Canada Post.
- We don’t have an exchange program in place as we are a completely made to order company. If you need another dress, you'll need to reorder.
- If your order was apart of a showroom, we will have no way to guarantee that your new dress will be made within the same dye lot as we go through our fabric very quickly.
- It can take time for us to get your return: a week or so for packages to arrive back, another few business days to process the return back into our warehouse, and then another few days to process your refund on our end.
- Ready to Ship (US only) and Custom Sized dresses are final sale and are nonreturnable for any reason.
Please keep in mind that on June 1st our return policy updated. All returns of 4 or more dresses/separates from a single order will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. The 10% restocking fee will automatically be deducted from your refund when your return is processed.
Orders placed before June 1st will not be affected.
Our complete return policy can be found here for US customers and here for Canadian customers.