In this article, you can find important information regarding our return policy, including the following topics (hyperlinked to the appropriate section for ease of access):
Before ordering with us, please be sure to carefully read this article. You will be required to check that you have read and understood this article during checkout (the article will be linked on the checkout page).
Standard size dresses and most accessories are returnable within 30 days of delivery while jewelry and headpieces are only returnable within 7 days of delivery.
All returnable items must be unwashed, unworn, and in original condition with their tags still attached. Returned items are refunded the amount paid for the items along with applicable taxes but shipping and any rush fees (if applicable) will not be refunded. We encourage customers to inspect and try on all items as soon as they are delivered.
Azazie will only issue one prepaid return label per order, so we recommend returning all unwanted items at one time.
If you received a free garment bag(s) and/or a pannier and need to return your order, you may keep these items (they are a free gift sent with select items).
Please note that if you take your dress to a seamstress and decide to return it instead of altering it, the dress must be in original condition. If the dress arrives back and has pins or pin marks, a refund will be rejected.
Please keep in mind that the majority of Azazie products are made-to-order to help reduce environmental waste and to keep prices low for our customers. Because of this a 10% restocking fee will be applied to returns of 3 or more of the following items over a 6 month period (linked by the same account/address):
The 10% restocking fee will be automatically deducted from your refund.
The following items are not eligible for returns:
- Custom Size Dresses (read more about this here)
- Fabric by-the-yard
- Measuring Tapes
- Ready to Ship Dresses
- Outlet Dresses
- Purchased At-Home Try On Dresses
- Face Masks
- Garment Bags
- Jewelry not in original condition (no longer in original packaging)
- Shapewear (all items under this section)
- Robes & Lingerie pieces/sets
- Any other items marked FINAL SALE
|We do not offer an exchange service for any products at this time. Many of our items are made-to-order, so we don't keep these items in stock. If an item doesn't work and another one is needed, a return will need to be processed for all unwanted items (if eligible) and a new order must be placed for new items.
All new orders are subject to current turnaround times and prices. Prior pricing or discounts used when the original order was placed will not be honored for a new order.
RESERVED RIGHTS REGARDING RETURNS:
We reserve the right to define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to but not limited to:
- Irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing."
- Irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, missing items.
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
- Bulk orders with multiple sizes/variations of items of the same type.
RETURNING TRY-ON DRESSES:
At-Home Try On dresses are automatically approved for return, you do not need to follow the instructions above. Simply box the dresses back in the original box they arrived in, add the return label that was included in the box, and drop off at the specified carrier by the 7th day of delivery.
For more information regarding Try-On dress returns, such as getting a copy of your return label, please see our At-Home Try On Dress FAQ.
DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE, OR MIS-SHIPPED DRESSES:
|Azazie will issue a full refund including tax and shipping for any damaged, defective, or mis-shipped items as long as we are notified within 30 days of delivery to you.
If the item arrives damaged or defective, please contact our Customer Service team directly for assistance with the following information. Our customer service team can be reached here. After 30 days, we may not be able to process a full refund.
Please do not ship items back without approval first. Orders sent back to us without approval may be rejected. Follow these steps to process a return:
- Log into your Azazie.com account within 30 days of delivery and go to “My Orders”and click on your order number. If you used Guest Checkout or have trouble logging into your account, go here And input the email you used to place the order and your order number.
- Click the “Return Items” button under “Action” in your account or on the bottom of the page for Guest Checkout.
- Fill out the return form and an automated email will be sent to you within 24 hours, including a PDF file containing the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form and the prepaid return label.
- Pack the RMA form along with the items being returned back into the original box (or one of similar or smaller size)* and affix the return label on top.
- Drop the package off with the designated shipping carrier noted on the return label before the label expires. Orders must get postmarked for return before the return label expires. We will not accept late returns.
If you don't get your return label within 24 hours, please reach out to our customer service team asap. If you wait too long and end up past your return window, we may not be able to help.
If you don't have access to a printer to print the label out, local FedEx Office store, Office Max, Office Depot, or library will likely be able to help you for a small fee.
If you forget to include the RMA page with your items, no need to worry as long as you used the provided return label and are sending back approved items.
Once we have the package back, it generally takes our team up to 14 days to process the return in our system.
If your package is not eligible for a refund (like an At-Home Try On order), you'll be emailed a confirmation that the package was received.
If your package is eligible for a refund (like a made to order dress or accessory), the refund process will begin after the package is processed into the warehouse and can take an additional 3-4 days.
More details about refunds below.
Refunds are automatically processed back to the original form of payment and can take us 3-4 more days to process on our end and a few more days for your financial institution to get the funds back into your account.
Once the refund is completed on our end, we'll send a confirmation to the email associated with the order.
Keep in mind that we offer a refund on the price paid for the item plus applicable tax but we do not refund shipping or rush fees.
Important Notes Regarding Refunds:
- Card Cancelled: If your refund has been processed but the card you used to place your order has been cancelled, no need to worry. The refund is processed back to the account linked to your card, not to the card itself.
- Account Closed: If your account has since closed, the refund may still be processed back to your bank but they can definitely pass the funds onto you! To help with that, do feel free to reach out to us and we can provide you with some helpful documentation you can send to them.
- Gift Cards: We do not recommend using gift cards (Visa, Master Card, etc) to place orders but if you do, please hold onto the gift card. If you decide to make a return, the refund will go back onto the gift card. We have no way to stop this or change the refund method.
- Checks: We cannot refund via check upon request. If a refund is sent via check and a new check is needed, then a $25 handling fee will be deducted from the original refund amount to process the cancellation of the first check. This fee cannot be waived for any reason.
*Orders returned in oversized boxes may have additional shipping costs deducted from the refund amount.
Once your return is in transit back to us we cannot resend any of the items to you. Please make sure you do not include non-Azazie items in your return package as we are unable to send them back to you.