Please Note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, processing returns may take an additional 10-14 days. You will receive an email confirmation for your records once your return is complete and we have processed your refund. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
We understand that these times are uncertain due to COVID-19 and have temporarily extended our return policy to 45 days to help accommodate scheduling changes with your events. Please note: We will not be able to accept returns after 45 days from delivery, even if your event is canceled or postponed.
Standard size dresses and accessories are returnable within this time frame as long as they are unwashed, unworn, and in original condition with their tags still attached. Returned items are refunded the amount paid for the items along with applicable taxes but shipping and any rush fees (if applicable) will not be refunded. We encourage customers to inspect and try on all items as soon as they are delivered.
Azazie will only issue one prepaid return label per order, so we recommend returning all unwanted items at one time.
Please keep in mind that the majority of Azazie products are made-to-order to help reduce environmental waste and keep prices low for our customers. Because of this a 10% restocking fee, will be applied to returns of 3 or more dresses/separates in an order and to each item of 3 or more dresses/separates ordered under the same account and returned over the course of 6 months. The 10% restocking fee will be automatically deducted from your refund.
The following items are not eligible for returns:
- Custom Size Dresses (read more about this here)
- Fabric by-the-yard
- Measuring tapes
- Ready to Ship Dresses
- Outlet Dresses
- Purchased At-Home Try On Dresses
- Face Masks
- Garment Bags
- Any other items marked FINAL SALE
If you received a free garment bags and/or a pannier and need to return your order, you may keep these items (they are a free gift sent with select items).
RESERVED RIGHTS REGARDING RETURNS:
We reserve the right to define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due any and not limited to:
- Irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- Irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
- Bulk orders with multiple sizes/variations of items of same type
HOW TO RETURN:
- Log into your Azazie.com account within 45 days (temporarily extended due to COVID19) of delivery and go to “My Orders.” Customers who ordered with Guest Checkout should instead go here.
- Click the “Return Items” button under “Action” in your account or on the bottom of the page for Guest Checkout.
- Fill out the return form and an automated email will be sent to you within 24 hours, including a PDF file containing the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form and the prepaid return label.
- Pack the RMA form along with the items being returned back into the original box (or one of similar or smaller size)* and affix the return label on top.
- Drop the package off with the designated shipping carrier noted on the return label before the label expires.
It can take some time for returned packages to arrive back to us and after that, a few more days to get them processed back into our warehouse. Once completed, any applicable refunds will be processed, generally taking 5 - 7 business days on our end, and we’ll email a confirmation. It may take some additional time for your financial institution to place the funds back into your account.
*Orders returned in oversized boxes may have additional shipping costs deducted from the refund amount.
RETURNING TRY-ON DRESSES:
At-Home Try On dresses are automatically approved for return, you do not need to follow the instructions above. Simply box the dresses back in the original box they arrived in, add the return label that was included in the box, and drop off at the specified carrier by the 7th day of delivery.
For more information regarding Try-On dress returns, such as getting a copy of your return label, please see out At-Home Try On Dress FAQ.
We do not offer an exchange service for any products at this time. Many of our items are made-to-order, so we don't keep these items in stock. If an item doesn't work and another one is needed, a return will need to be processed for all unwanted items (if eligible) and a new order must be placed for new items. All new orders are subject to the current turnaround times. Prior promotional pricing or discounts used when the original order was placed will not be honored for a new order.
DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE, OR MIS-SHIPPED ITEMS
Azazie will issue a full refund including tax and shipping for any damaged, defective, or mis-shipped items as long as we are notified within 30 days of delivery to you. If the item arrives damaged or defective, please contact our Customer Service team directly for assistance with the following information. US customers can reach our team here and Canadian customers can reach our team here. After 30 days, we may not be able to process a full refund.