Bank Account/Credit Card Closure
Reporting Damage/Defective Items
We accept returns for standard size dresses and most accessories within 30 days of delivery. Jewelry and headpieces must be returned within 7 days of delivery.
If you are returning a try-on dress, it must be postmarked within 7 days of delivery.
Please note that retired color or dresses are also returnable as long as they meet the aforementioned return policy guidelines.
How do I start a return?
To start your return, please follow the instructions here.
- The following items are not returnable:
- Custom size dresses
- Fabric by-the-yard
- Measuring tapes
- Ready to Ship or Outlet dresses
- Purchased At-Home Try On dresses
- Face masks
- Garment bags
- Robes & Lingerie
- All returnable items must be unwashed, unworn, and in original condition with their tags still attached. Returns will not be accepted for any items with obvious signs of wear, alterations, or missing tags.
- Please make sure not to include any items that are not from Azazie in the return package as we will not be able to return them.
- Azazie will provide one prepaid return label or method per order, it is recommended to return all unwanted items at once.
- If you received a free garment bag(s) or pannier and need to return your order, you may keep those items.
- Bridal gown try-ons must only be returned via Mail/Prepaid Return Label.
- Please do not ship items back without approval first. Orders sent back to us without approval will be rejected
Are there any restocking fees for returning an item?
A restocking fee of 5% for the first returned item and 10% for subsequently returned items will be charged for US, Australia, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Spain and UK customers for bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, junior dresses, mother of the bride dresses, separates, special occasion dresses.
For all other international customers, we charge a 10% restocking fee on returns of 3 or more of the above listed items within a 6-month period.
How are refunds processed?
Refunds can be processed in two ways:
1) Azazie Account Balance: Your refund will be processed back to your Azazie Account Balance where you can use the funds on a future purchase. It's basically like store credit!
If you used a gift card to pay for your order this will be the only refund method available.
If you checked out via Guest Checkout, this option will not be available.
Please note, we cannot reverse your refund if you select Azazie Account Balance. Once the refund is processed to your Azazie Account Balance we will not be able to process a refund back to your card/PayPal, so make sure you plan to shop with us again!
2) Original Payment Method: Your refund will be processed back to the original method of payment used. If you paid with both a gift card and PayPal or credit/debit card we will give the money back to the PayPal or credit/debit card first. The remaining funds will be processed back to your Azazie Account Balance.
What is Refunded?
Refunds will be issued for the amount paid for the items along with applicable taxes but shipping and any rush fees (if applicable) will not be refunded. A restocking fee may be deducted.
- 💳 Credit Cards - If the account or card used to place the order is closed, the refund will still be processed.
- 🧾 Checks - Refunds cannot be requested by check. If a refund check is issued and later canceled there will be a $25 fee.
- 🎁 Gift Card - If a gift card was used to place an order, the refund will be applied to your Azazie Account Balance.
I didn't receive my refund!
Check your bank account:
It can take some time for a refund to be processed and for the funds to appear in your account. Give it a few days and check again to see if the funds have been credited.
Contact Azazie Customer Support:
If you have been waiting for a refund for an extended period of time, contact our Azazie Customer Support team (here) and inquire about the status of your refund. They may be able to provide you with more information about why the refund has not been processed yet or if there is an issue that needs to be resolved.
Check with your bank or credit card company:
Sometimes, refunds can be delayed or held up by your bank or credit card company. They may be able to provide more information on the status of the refund.
Are there any return policy exceptions for certain products or situations?
If you previously utilized our At-Home Try On Program within the past 6 months and ordered the same type of dress, we’ll make a one time exception and waive the restocking fee on your first dress return.
Bank Account or Credit Card Closure
If your account has been closed, the refund will be sent back to your bank, but we can assist in redirecting the funds to you by providing you with necessary documentation to give to the bank.
If your card has been canceled and a refund has already been processed, don't worry as the refund will be sent to the account linked to the card, not the card itself.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please reach out to our Customer Service team within 30 days of delivery to report the issue and request assistance. You can contact them here.
Please note that we may not be able to offer a full refund if you contact us after 30 days.
How do I request a return extension?
To request a return extension for At Home Try On dresses, please follow the instructions here.
We reserve the right to limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time, due to certain circumstances such as:
- Irregular or excessive returns history that suggests "wardrobing" (customers buying items with the intent to wear them briefly and then return them)
- A history of returning items that have been worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or are missing items
- Suspected fraudulent or criminal activity
- Orders that include multiple sizes or variations of the same type of item in bulk.